MacPorts 2.4.3 has been released

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Apr 12 22:52:26 UTC 2018

Thanks for the pointers! The problem was that release/base was configured to sync from the *old* location of trunk/base (from before I moved everything but the rsync data onto the SSD):

git -C /Volumes/RAID/var/tmp/mprsyncup/release/base config remote.origin.url
/var/tmp/mprsyncup/trunk/base

I changed it to the new location, /Volumes/RAID/var/tmp/mprsyncup/trunk/base, and it has finished running and the private rsync server has now updated properly. It should be on the public rsync server within 10 minutes.

On Apr 12, 2018, at 16:37, Rainer Müller wrote:

> Please check:
>
> Is the v2.4.3 tag in TBASE now?
> $ git -C /Volumes/RAID/var/tmp/mprsyncup/trunk/base tag -l | grep v2.4.3
> Expected: v2.4.3

Yes!

Yes: https://github.com/macports/macports-base.git

> What is TBASE configured to sync?
> $ git -C /Volumes/RAID/var/tmp/mprsyncup/trunk/base config remote.origin.fetch
> Expected: +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*

Yes: +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*