"Error mapping file into memory"?

Mike Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 22:58:32 UTC 2018

i could build a kernel with some logging.

i wont have time to help debug it until a week from Saturday but i could
walk somebody through setting up the Firewire KPrintf Viewer.  Youll need a
FW cable, and likely two FW Thunderbolt adapters.

Mike

Mike Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com

  The Global Computer Employer Index: http://soggy.jobs/computer
   (It's actually starting to get global now.)