port install tuntaposx fails - Mac OS MOJAVE

Bill Cole macportsusers-20171215 at billmail.scconsult.com
Mon Dec 17 02:11:51 UTC 2018

On 16 Dec 2018, at 20:35, Lucas Possamai wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I've upgraded my MAC OS to Mojave 10.14.2. I had VPNC installed and
> working
> before, but it is not working anymore.

[...]
> What else could I try?

See
https://developer.apple.com/documentation/xcode_release_notes/xcode_10_release_notes#3035624

Installing the extra package documented there will install at least
*some* of the headers that your log says the MacPorts build process
could not find. I am not sure that it will completely solve the problem
but that maybe should become part of the install instructions for
MacPorts on Mojave.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org