Texting

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Tue Dec 18 16:22:36 UTC 2018

I don't know of an existing port, but here's something that could do the job.  The paid service is more reliable, but the free one running on one's
own system might be sufficient.  I gather it knows many of the email gateways and has some way of determining for most numbers which to use.  It won't work with every carrier on the planet, but it might be good enough for certain purposes.

https://github.com/typpo/textbelt/blob/master/README.md