uninstall residues (MacPorts others) in Launcher

Ruben Di Battista rubendibattista at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 11:41:22 UTC 2018

Maybe is something related to user preferences? Try to delete the gimp
folder that I think is in ~/.local/config or in ~/.config.

And yes, Inkscape with +quartz doesn't work well on Mojave. I installed
also GIMP, but I did not try deeply to see if it was broken.

The versions you download directly from the websites I think they're built
against X11 and not Quartz...