gnome-terminal

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Fri Feb 9 06:46:28 UTC 2018

I’ve been using iTerm2 for a while but the 100th time I accidently middle-mouse clicked the tab bar only to have the tab be-gone usually in vi I binned it.
Terminal is a pretty good replacement except it askes stupid questions every time I suhtdown (everyday). Also irritating!
Google gnome-terminal and macports show numerous ‘it does not work’ entries with no ‘it now works; entries.

Can anybody comment on the current status please.

Any comments on a terminal that just works also welcome. I dont need (or even want) any fancy features like knitting christmas stockings (I jest, but you get the picture)

Thanks
James