man2html

Jan Stary hans at stare.cz
Tue Jan 2 13:01:23 UTC 2018

On Jan 02 11:09:10, hans at stare.cz wrote:
> On Jan 01 21:01:04, ctreleaven at macports.org wrote:
> > I’m not aware that any of my ports use bibclean?
>
> Sorry, I wasn't clear: bibclean requires man2html - why?

Looking at the log of the full port -vs build of bibclean,
I don't think it actually uses it for anything, and

Port bibclean contains:
  /opt/local/bin/.bibclean.isbn
  /opt/local/bin/.bibclean.key
  /opt/local/bin/.bibcleanrc
  /opt/local/bin/bibclean
  /opt/local/bin/bibclean-2.17
  /opt/local/share/doc/bibclean/COPYING
  /opt/local/share/doc/bibclean/ChangeLog
  /opt/local/share/doc/bibclean/README
  /opt/local/share/man/man1/bibclean-2.17.1.gz
  /opt/local/share/man/man1/bibclean.1.gz

i.e. there is no html version of any manpage being built.
So let's just drop it.

	Jan