MacPorts Meeting 2018

Umesh Singla umeshksingla at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 01:50:43 UTC 2018

Hi Mojca,

I think, by now, we should have a Wiki or a Trac page for the event
details. It'll be just easy to redirect people to this page for details.
Till now, we only have communication over the emails. Something like
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Meetings/MacPortsMeeting2016.

Let me know if you need help create/manage the page.

Thanks,
Umesh

Umesh Singla