binary packages for 10.5.8

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Tue Jan 16 10:19:01 UTC 2018

On 16 January 2018 at 10:16, Jan Stary wrote:

> What is the proportion of the (would be) 10.5.8 packages to the overal size?
> (No doubt it's a lot of space, but what portion of it is one platform?)

Approximately one divided by the number of platforms. The proportion
can drop if many packages fail to build. We currently have binaries
for:

- 10.5/ppc
- 10.6/i386, 10.6/x86_64
- 10.7/x86_64
- 10.13/x86_64

So 10 in total, with a potential desire to support libc++ on 10.6-10.8
(that's 4 extra, but the other 4 would then probably be removed).

I no longer remember the numbers (I made a local mirror two years
ago), but the order of magnitude is around 1 TB (it might be less than
that, but it's definitely hundreds of gigabytes).

Mojca