scp ignores case in filenames?

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Sat Jan 20 15:15:02 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 2018-01-20 09:52:28 +0100 Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org>
wrote:

> But it looks like Adobe's installer goes a step further and actively
> prevents
> you from installing on case-sensitive volumes, and they have a
> knowledge base
> article explaining that.
>
> https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-case-sensitive-drives-supported.html
>
> So, that's nice.

Yes, high quality software! I bet Adobe has some old stuff it is
continuing to reuse which was never updated.
It happened to me last months, the Startup disk was case-sensitive!
after so many years they could have improved.

But in 10.1 era, when you could use choose betwen HFS and UFS, I did
use UFS and a lot of apps would have issues.

Riccardo