Keeping selected ports to a previous version

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Mon Jul 2 15:23:37 UTC 2018

Hi All,

can selected ports be kept at a previous version?
E.g. gimp 2.10 currently doesn't compile on older MacOS versions. I have
supplied Ken some patches that will fix it on 10.6, but 10.5 and 10.4
are very dyfficult, perhaps impossible. 2.8 continues to work. I'd like
to keep that. Can I use e.g. Ken's repository just for that single, e.g.
https://github.com/kencu/LeopardPorts or do I need toc ompletely
"switch" repository?
I suppose this is not the only port that is troublesome neither that I
am the only one in this situaation.

Thank you,

Riccardo