a Mac(port) problem ? - correction

pagani laurent laurent.pagani at laposte.net
Mon Jul 2 15:55:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

Sorry, I just did not run enough tests on the Ubuntu machine. The problem looks the same eventually! So not a Mac or MP problem…

Since I am a very beginner with OpenMP, I guess my problem must be with my program and though it is not a MP issue, now that I have annoyed everyone with my problem, if someone could be kind enough to tell me what I do wrong, I would be happy!

Laurent