Graphene Build Error

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jul 3 19:12:52 UTC 2018

On Jul 3, 2018, at 07:48, Curtis Matz wrote:

> For the last few days Graphene won’t update due to some error.  When I copy and paste the path to the log file it says it doesn’t exist.  Is there an issue at this time with Graphene?  I’ve tried sudo port clean graphene but to no help.
>
> --->  Computing dependencies for graphene
> --->  Fetching archive for graphene
> --->  Attempting to fetch graphene-1.8.2_0+universal.darwin_17.i386-x86_64.tbz2 from https://packages.macports.org/graphene
> --->  Attempting to fetch graphene-1.8.2_0+universal.darwin_17.i386-x86_64.tbz2 from http://ywg.ca.packages.macports.org/mirror/macports/packages/graphene
> --->  Attempting to fetch graphene-1.8.2_0+universal.darwin_17.i386-x86_64.tbz2 from http://lil.fr.packages.macports.org/graphene
> --->  Fetching distfiles for graphene
> --->  Attempting to fetch graphene-1.8.2.tar.gz from https://github.com/ebassi/graphene/tarball/1.8.2
> --->  Verifying checksums for graphene
> --->  Extracting graphene
> --->  Configuring graphene
> --->  Building graphene
> Error: Failed to build graphene: command execution failed
> Error: See /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_graphics_graphene/graphene/main.log for details.
> Error: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets to report a bug.

Are you sure the logfile doesn't exist? It should, and we would need to see its contents to know for sure what happened. But I see you're building graphene universal, and I expect all users who attempt to do so will currently experience this problem: https://trac.macports.org/ticket/56766

> Error: No ports matched the given expression

What was the command you ran? This error message suggests you were asking MacPorts to do something to a port or set of ports that didn't exist.