Graphene Build Error

Curtis Matz curtis at matzzone.com
Wed Jul 4 12:38:10 UTC 2018

On Jul 3, 2018, at 5:18 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> Remember to Reply All so the conversation stays on the list.
>

> On Jul 3, 2018, at 16:08, Curtis Matz wrote:
>
>> On Jul 3, 2018, at 3:12 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>>
>>> Are you sure the logfile doesn't exist? It should, and we would need to see its contents to know for sure what happened. But I see you're building graphene universal, and I expect all users who attempt to do so will currently experience this problem: https://trac.macports.org/ticket/56766 <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/56766>

Here is some of the pertinent error message.  I see the invalid preprocessing directive throughout the log file.

:info:build In file included from ../graphene-1.8.2-i386/src/graphene-types.h:31
:
:info:build src/graphene-config.h:18:2: error: invalid preprocessing directive
:info:build #mesondefine GRAPHENE_HAS_SSE
:info:build  ^
:info:build 1 error generated.
:info:build [7/22] Compiling C object 'src/src@@graphene-1.0 at sha/graphene-point3d.c.o'.
:info:build FAILED: src/src@@graphene-1.0 at sha/graphene-point3d.c.o