gcc49 fails to build

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Mon Jun 4 03:36:58 UTC 2018

--->  Building gcc49
Error: Failed to build gcc49: command execution failed
Error: See /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_macports_release_tarballs_ports_lang_gcc49/gcc49/main.log for details.
Error: rev-upgrade failed: Error rebuilding gcc49

I won't include the entire log (yet), as I'm sure that I'm not the only
one.  What I certainly do *not* want, however, is to rebuild GCC, so I
consider this to be a blessing in disguise :-)

--
Dave Horsfall BSc DTM (VK2KFU) -- FuglySoft -- Gosford IT -- Unix/C/Perl (AbW)
People who fail to / understand security / surely will suffer. (tks: RichardM)