MacPorts 2.5.2 has been released

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Tue Jun 5 01:48:28 UTC 2018

Hot on the heels of 2.5.1, MacPorts 2.5.2 has been released to fix an
issue affecting ports building with a macports-clang compiler. Please
upgrade as soon as possible. (Note that it may be a little while before
the rsync mirrors have the new version.)

<https://github.com/macports/macports-base/releases/tag/v2.5.2>