'can't read "os.subplatform": can't read "os_subplatform": no such variable'

Kevin Reid kpreid at switchb.org
Sat Jun 16 21:02:00 UTC 2018

I just ran a selfupdate and it prompted me to run reclaim and during the
reclaim process produced this error.

--->  Updating MacPorts base sources using rsync
MacPorts base version 2.4.3 installed,
MacPorts base version 2.5.2 downloaded.
--->  Building list of distfiles still in use
Warning: Failed to open port libiconv from registry: can't read
"os.subplatform": can't read "os_subplatform": no such variable
*...[repeat for what looks like every installed port]...*
Warning: Failed to open port gegl from registry: can't read
"os.subplatform": can't read "os_subplatform": no such variable
--->  Searching for unused distfiles
Found 135 files (total 725.69 MiB) that are no longer needed and can be
deleted.

So far, everything else seems to be proceeding normally, but I figured I'd
implications.