Activating multiple versions of a port.

Michael keybounce at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:59:45 UTC 2018

I want to activate multiple versions of X265 at once. The point of this is to install multiple different numbered variants of the 264/265 libraries.

As long as Mac OS is going to record the specific version of the library, as well as the absolute path of the library that programs are linked against, I want to be able to have multiple versions of the libraries active at once so that it is more likely that everything is going to work correctly.

My specific case is trying to activate a prior version of ffmpeg, and trying to figure out exactly which version of X265 it was linked against, and I just want to activate all of them so that it will just work.