index warning and bash-completion

db iamsudo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 11:55:42 UTC 2018

On 11 Mar 2018, at 04:01, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 2018, at 17:47, db wrote:
>> Btw, how can I change the two-week period for the warning. I couldn't find an option in macports.conf, either to change the period or to suppress it altogether.
> I don't think we offer any options to configure that. We want users to stay up to date; we don't want to field bug reports about problems we've already fixed.

I think I read about such an option a couple of years ago, but couldn't find anything now. Anyway, if there's actually none I suppose I could change it myself and have other means to remind me about when I want to resync.

https://github.com/macports/macports-base/blob/1e9e6f19670b22a47b3cc2bb9a9da985986b6203/src/macports1.0/macports.tcl#L1235