Installing gcc6 on a PPC Mac Mini 10.4 gives me hell

Andreas Falkenhahn andreas at falkenhahn.com
Tue Mar 20 21:27:45 UTC 2018

On 20.03.2018 at 21:58 Rainer Müller wrote:

> Personally, I do not understand why you are still running such an old
> machine with macOS.

It's retro, there doesn't have to be a rational reason for it :-)
Besides, in the retro scene 10.4 is quite popular because it's the
last Mac OS capable of running Mac OS 9 software.

I also have a 10.6 installation which I won't update because 10.6
has Rosetta (PPC emulation). It's vintage - it needn't make sense.

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                            mailto:andreas at falkenhahn.com