LibreSSL 2.7.1 Released

Jan Stary hans at stare.cz
Sat Mar 24 09:49:03 UTC 2018

Hi Jeremy,

what is the plan really with libressl and libressl-devel?
We have 2.5.5 in security/libressl, 2.6.2 in security/libressl-devel,
and now 2.7.1 is out.

I would just prepare an udate of libressl to 2.7.1,
but I want to as kfirst: why do we have "devel".
LibreSSL themselves make no such distinction,
these are just "releases".

	Jan

PS: specific MacOS fixes here