How to resolve libstdc++.6.dylib dependency

Andreas Falkenhahn andreas at falkenhahn.com
Sat Mar 24 15:40:43 UTC 2018

On 24.03.2018 at 16:07 Ken Cunningham wrote:

> Cameron Kaiser builds and distributes TenFourFox which is a c++11
> app built with gcc48 against a new libstdc++.
> He has worked a lot of this out.
> His instructions are here
> <https://github.com/classilla/tenfourfox/wiki/HowToBuildFPR#distributing-the-executable>,
> and there's a script in the repo that automates a lot of it.

Yeah, so basically he's just shipping the new link libs with the
distribution which is of course something I wanted to avoid.

Well, maybe I should just tell my users that they need to
install gcc6 from Mac Ports if they wish to use the program.
People who are still on PPC Macs are geeks anyway ;)

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                            mailto:andreas at falkenhahn.com