kdelibs4 at 4.14.3_10 build fails on High Sierra

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu May 3 08:20:59 UTC 2018

On May 2, 2018, at 21:41, Richard L. Hamilton wrote:

> Oddly enough, it builds fine on older e.g. El Capitan (I think even on Snow Leopard, but that box is slow, so I don't know yet).
>
> Will I have better luck using a different compiler, or does it just hate me? :-)  I have 4.14.3_8 installed now (don't recall whether it was pre-built, or whether I had any problems back then).
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/4nldqbhvxbjgcig/main.log-kdelibs4.txt.gz?dl=0

The log shows these errors:

error: no member named 'openpty' in the global namespace

error: no type named 'login' in the global namespace

error: declaration of reference variable 'l_struct' requires an initializer

error: no type named 'logout' in the global namespace

I am not familiar with these errors, but I don't see why using a different compiler would change it. You should probably file a bug report in our issue tracker.