kmymoney4 not working!

Jonathan Stickel jjstickel at gmail.com
Thu May 10 19:10:36 UTC 2018

Glad to hear you got it working. When installing kmymoney (and other kde
packages) via macports, this message should have appeared in your console:

"
Don't forget that dbus needs to be started as the local\
user (not with sudo) before any KDE programs will launch.
To start it run the following command:
  launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchAgents/org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist
"

So it is well documented on the mapcorts side, at least. I am sorry if
you missed seeing it.

Regards,
Jonathan