waiting for lock

pagani laurent laurent.pagani at laposte.net
Fri May 25 07:39:57 UTC 2018

Hi,

my .registry.lock file exists and is empty.
If it is absent, you should create it
If it is present but not empty, you should try to empty it.
I have no idea whether that will work but it can’t be worse than the present state.

L.

> Le 25 mai 2018 à 04:37, Jihyun In <religion1004 at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> Hi,
> I accidentally closed my terminal while updating my port. Now it says waiting for lock on /opt/ocal/var/macports/registry/.registry.lock I tried to uninstall macports so that I could reinstall it, but it still gives me that. What should I do? Answers would be much appreciated. Thank you!

"S'il n'y a pas de solution, c'est qu'il n'y a pas de problème" (devise Shadok)