Mojave migration

Christopher Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 12 22:02:16 UTC 2018

Personally, I always recommend *not* using the ./restore_ports.tcl script but instead look at the requested ports file you created, and then install by hand those you still want. The problem with the restore script is it attempts to restore everything, exactly was it was, which is not always want you want. dependencies can sometimes change between OSes versions for instance.

In this case, doing this one by one will also let you find out which port is giving you problems.

Chris