gimp2 install

Ulrich Wienands wienands at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:51:32 UTC 2018

Yes, I am very interested in the Quartz variant. Chris suggested I need to upgrade my tk so I’ll do that soonest, probably tonight. I’ll check into GTK if I stil have problems after that.

BTW, I am using your Intel version of Tenfourfox as well. I does run nicely by and large, although I have had it choke on a few sites (not necessarily reproducibly so). If you are interested in error reports I shall send you some, otherwise I am honoring Cameron’s request to not bug you about it. All this is on a MacBook pro of 2009 vintage that runs really well on 10.6 so I don’t want to upgrade it.

Anyway, thanks for your help,

Uli