Help please

Kok-Yong Tan ktan at realityartisans.com
Fri Nov 16 02:00:50 UTC 2018

I would suggest doing a hundred count ping to a host inside and outside Oz and seeing how many dropped packets occur.  Also, one to your router.  That should give you some idea of where your network issues are occurring as what you’re experiencing is almost certainly a network connectivity issue (from the symptoms) and nothing to do with Macports.

--
Sent from my silver iPhone6+ with iOS9, so still necessarily brief & potentially typo-speckled.