segfault while building gimp

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Fri Nov 30 15:18:38 UTC 2018

Hi,

Ken Cunningham wrote:
> This error looks similar, if not completely identical:
>
> <https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gegl/issues/75>
>
> I think your fix will be on that site, anyway. Some error in gegl on Darwin.

the error looks similar, although the stacktrace is totally different.

There is a commit mentioned, but that commit is already present in our
0.4.12 so it doesn't help or is not the issue.
Also there is no follow-up if that fix really helped or not, it appears
to be done without verification.

To be sure, I recompiled gegl myself by backing out the patch and get
the same issue. So, with or without I get the same.

Could you try? maybe also on different architectures.

I'm eager to fix this, since I want to test my gtk3 patches that got
gtk3 to compile on 10.5 :)

Riccardo