xplanet (at least as of 1.3.1) does not need supported_archs 386 ppc for aqua variant

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Wed Oct 3 23:13:35 UTC 2018

Since a 32-bit build of xplanet presumably wouldn't work on Mojave, which I'd like to move to, just for giggles I removed that line from the Portfile, uninstalled, and reinstalled.  It successfully built a 64-bit executable, which works (at least in the trivial case of run the command with no options, which is all I tried).

Some versions back it was necessary I suppose, since it used 32-bit-only QuickTime or some such; but it's fine now.

I filed #57239 for this.