soprano on Mojave not finding Java developer header files

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Sun Oct 7 17:07:21 UTC 2018

This change to the Portfile got it to build for me; apparently those files are in a different location now, so the original pre-check failed (properly installed Xcode and command line tools will find it regardless of the pre-check, so this is all that needed to be changed).  Since soprano is a prerequisite for kdelibs4 (and therefore all that depends on, like kdegames4!!), this was really a problem for me until I found the workaround.

bigapple:soprano root# diff Portfile.orig Portfile
45c45
<     if {![file isfile "/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Headers/jni.h"]} {
---