port not installing

M P mzp3769 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 02:24:05 UTC 2018

I removed
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org

Then still a problem with nco port:

%sudo port -v selfupdate

--->  Updating MacPorts base sources using rsync

Willkommen auf dem RSYNC-server auf ftp.fau.de.

Nicht all unsere Mirror sind per rsync verfuegbar.

Welcome to the RSYNC daemon on ftp.fau.de.

Not all of our mirrors are available through rsync.

receiving file list ... done

base.tar

sent 38 bytes  received 15706352 bytes  229290.36 bytes/sec

total size is 85608960  speedup is 5.45

Willkommen auf dem RSYNC-server auf ftp.fau.de.

Nicht all unsere Mirror sind per rsync verfuegbar.

Welcome to the RSYNC daemon on ftp.fau.de.

Not all of our mirrors are available through rsync.

receiving file list ... done

base.tar.rmd160

sent 38 bytes  received 625 bytes  265.20 bytes/sec

total size is 512  speedup is 0.77

MacPorts base version 2.5.4 installed,

MacPorts base version 2.5.4 downloaded.

--->  Updating the ports tree

Synchronizing local ports tree from rsync://
rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs/ports.tar

Willkommen auf dem RSYNC-server auf ftp.fau.de.

Nicht all unsere Mirror sind per rsync verfuegbar.

Welcome to the RSYNC daemon on ftp.fau.de.

Not all of our mirrors are available through rsync.

receiving file list ... done

./

ports.tar

ports.tar.rmd160

sent 112 bytes  received 12370338 bytes  204470.25 bytes/sec

total size is 64589824  speedup is 5.22

%port upgrade outdated

Nothing to upgrade.

%sudo port install nco