gutenprint fails to build

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 10:22:57 UTC 2018

On 09/10/18 11:16, Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Chris Jones wrote:
>>
>> Please provide a *complete* log from a clean build. The compiler
>> version is likely listed in an earlier section you have removed.
>
> I actually lost the log because I rebuild, I forced configuring with
> macports-gcc-6 and it worked.

logs can easily be remade, by just uninstalling, cleaning and building
again.

You should still submit a ticket as forcing a compiler at the command
line is not something users should have to do. If the port has issues
with the default compiler selection on some platforms, then the port
needs updating to fix this.

So please still create a clean log with the issue and file a trac
ticket, so it gets fixed properly.

Chris