xephem seg faults on Mojave

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Wed Oct 10 23:46:23 UTC 2018

To me it sounds almost like back when xorg-libXt needed to be linked with a -flat-namespace option if one was going to use openmotif with it.  But as I recall, the current version of open motif isn't supposed to need that anymore  But it could still be a building or linking issue, something to do with openmotif on macOS rather than xephem, since the latter hasn't changed in a long time.