cctools fails to build on Snow Leopard

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Sun Sep 2 00:30:26 UTC 2018

Hi Christopher,

On 09/01/18 00:55, Christopher Jones wrote:
> The latest cctools built just fine for the build bots on 10.6
>
> http://packages.macports.org/cctools/
>
> something is up on your system. Please provide more details

which details could be relevant? Just ask me.. this failure is blocking
my upgrades.
I just retried today.

Tell me any command you want me to execute or version to check. I don't
think the system has any thing strange, I am using it since months and
have installed and upgraded packages several times. No non-macports
related changes or installs were done to my knowledge.

Riccardo