rdepof:wine-devel +x11 +universal fails on installing xattr

Gijs Vermeulen gijsvrm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 17:19:41 UTC 2018

Hi,

I need some help installing wine dependencies.
I tried running port install -v rdepof:wine-devel +x11 +universal but it
fails when it tries to install xattr.

I get "Error: xattr cannot be installed for the configured universal_archs
'x86_64 i386' because it only supports the arch(s) 'i386 ppc'."

Is there anything wrong with the command I am running or is there something
I can do to fix it (I can't add ppc to the universal_archs because then
other stuff will start failing)?

Regards,
Gijs