TeXLive distribution and macports

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Sun Sep 9 16:36:42 UTC 2018

Yeah, this is specifically prohibited by our guidelines and the overall
workings of the program. There is a TeXlive minimum install, and if you
could make one smaller that works with lily pond I’m sure we’d consider it.
But this is basically a non-starter with MacPorts.

—Mark

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile on iPhone