Help diagnosing gcc7 on MacOS 10.13 and SIGABRT

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 10 18:13:16 UTC 2018

Hi,

Its going to be a little difficult to help without a complete example to look at. For instance I would want to see exact how Exception is defined and exactly what is in the struct you are effectively casting it to (the cast looks suspicious to me, I have to say).

I would suggest you first try and create a small stand-alone example of the issue. It will then be much easier to offer help.

Chris