XTerm scrolling in xorg-server @1.20.4_0

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 2 12:20:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

Hmmm. xorg-server-devel has been on 1.20.x for a long time, and I have
been running extensively for some time (12 months +) and not seen any
issues. But then, I don't use xterm.... Now I have tried then yes, I see
it too.

Does this only affect xterm, or have you seen any other issues with the
server update ? You say "X11 is really painful to use now." but that is
not my experience, I have to say. All my use cases worked without
problems... If not, I would not have proposed the recent update to
xorg-server.

Chris