output like "port list all" over the web?

Al Varnell alvarnell at mac.com
Mon Aug 5 08:17:09 UTC 2019

There is one other thing I forgot to mention about MacUpdater
< https://www.corecode.io/macupdater/>. It’s free if all you need is notification when a new update is available. You only need to pay if you want to use the app itself to update apps more than ten times. Although I could easily do without the update feature, it impressed me enough to reward the developer by purchasing it.

Sent from my iPad

-Al-