port-tclsh script for checking if tests exist

Artur Szostak aszostak at partner.eso.org
Mon Aug 12 12:30:37 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Could someone with more knowledge please indicate how to test if a Portfile has the test phase coded in Tcl. I need to pragmatically check if a Portfile has either the test.run set to 'yes' or if the 'test {}' code block exists in a Portfile. I was trying to prepare a script to run in port-tclsh, by deciphering what the MacPorts code is doing. But without the design documents, trying to reverse engineer this is proving to be a challenge.

Best regards.

Artur