firefox

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sat Aug 17 22:39:24 UTC 2019

On Fri, 16 Aug 2019, Dave Horsfall wrote:

> That used to happen to me with some older versions; no problems with
> 68.0.1 (on Sierra).

Minor clarification: I do run across the occasional site that either won't
load or just shows "Visual compatible" or some such; my guess is that they
are using some proprietary HTML extensions which FF does not support --
hardly FF's fault -- or some whacky Javascript, so I either don't visit
that site again or I fire up Safari (which takes ages to start along with
Chrome) which is why I stick with FF.

-- Dave