New MacPorts ports database site

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 19 09:52:13 UTC 2019

Hi,

Looks great. One question though, how are the port dependencies
determined exactly ? I ask as the site does not seem to happen ports
where the deps are OS dependent. For instance

<https://ports.macports.org/port/root6/?tab=summary>

lists clang-8.0 as a build dep,  but this is only correct on < macOS 10.13.

cheers Chris