Why does everything now want ncurses-bootstrap, which doesn't build???

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 03:04:44 UTC 2019

Unfortunately, everything on my 10.6.8 / libc++ system updated to the current ports tree without any trouble (except OpenBLAS, which is a different issue).

I already had clang-8.0 installed (as I fixed it for 10.6.8 in the first place), and so I didn't have to bootstrap anything. Maybe that is why it all went smoothly for me.

As Josh says, if you're stuck, post a ticket and we can work through it with you.

Ken