Configuring Python3 on MacOS Macports

Christopher Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 2 20:07:56 UTC 2019

OK.

So when you say build from source, do you mean using MacPorts port for this, or are you building directly yourself (and if the later, any reason why you are not using the port ?)

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/blob/master/python/py-awscli/Portfile <https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/blob/master/python/py-awscli/Portfile>