[macports-ports] branch master updated: nrpe, nsca: remove outdated ports

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Sun Feb 3 02:26:20 UTC 2019

How about maildrop?  Nothing I know of (except procmail) will use existing .procmailrc files, but e.g. http://www.wonkity.com/~wblock/docs/html/maildrop.html <http://www.wonkity.com/~wblock/docs/html/maildrop.html> shows some examples of migrating (e.g. sendmail configuration, some .procmailrc to .mailfilter examples, etc).  AFAIK, maildrop also plays nice with postfix (common on Macs, right?).  And there's already a port for maildrop, that's standalone and not merely a plugin into an MTA; I'm not so sure there's a standalone sieve port.