browser recomendations

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 16:44:24 UTC 2019

> I want RSS feeds

The latest firefox releases might well have removed built in support for
RSS (rightly so IMHO, as very few people want it so why needlessly bloat
the application) but if you really want to use firefox for this, there
are plugins you can install to add support back. Personally, I anyway
prefer a standalone RSS reader application, but each to their own.

> I want NO search in URL bar

OK...

> I want a search bar

firefox still has one.

> I want the choice of updates free of nags

automatic updates can be disabled in firefox, if you so wish.

Chris