Bringing a package under the hood of Xcode - maybe OT ?

Christoph Kukulies kuku at kukulies.org
Fri Jan 11 20:12:45 UTC 2019

I have a downloaded a library (open source) - libartnet to be more precise. It’s a typical UNIX package with configure and Makefile. It compiled smoothly (./configure ; make ) as I tried out on macOS mojave x64 architecture.

I would like to port this to the iPhone architecture. How could I achieve this? Is there a way to cross compile it under macOS?

How does one import such large packages to Xcode. Pointers or links welcome as well.

—
Christoph