Some glitches while porting Ola (openlighting.org) - autoreconf not found

Christoph Kukulies kuku at kukulies.org
Sat Jan 12 16:12:19 UTC 2019

Following the steps in

https://www.openlighting.org/ola/mac-install/ <https://www.openlighting.org/ola/mac-install/>

I’m stumbling across some hurdles:

first off: they ask me to install py27-protobuf

and in the next step I should do a python —version and should install the pyXX-protobuf fitting my python version.
But python —version gives 3.6.7 with me here. I don’t want tp spoil my python environment, so I did nothing about it.

Then comes the actual reason of my question:

I did a git clone of the project and then I’m instructed to do a

autoreconf -i

but there is no autoreconf.

Doing a

Christophs-MBP:ola kuku$ locate autoreconf
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs/ports/audio/audacity/files/fix-minsrc-autoreconf.patch
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs/ports/databases/db46/files/autoreconf-fix.patch
Christophs-MBP:ola kuku$

I’m clueless at this point.

—
Christoph