Some glitches while porting Ola (openlighting.org) - autoreconf not found

Christoph Kukulies kuku at kukulies.org
Sat Jan 12 16:45:43 UTC 2019

Finally I tried:

Christophs-MBP:ola kuku$ sudo port install ola
Password:
--->  Computing dependencies for ola
Error: Can't install protobuf3-cpp because conflicting ports are active: protobuf-cpp
Error: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets to report a bug.
Error: Processing of port ola failed
Christophs-MBP:ola kuku$
Christophs-MBP:ola kuku$